This is my great grandfather’s WW2 draft registration card.
- John Robert Kelly claims to have been born on 15 Nov 1878 in Cuming County, Nebraska.
- He lists his address as 542 South 27th Street, Apartment 9, Omaha, Douglas, Nebraska.
- His lists his age to be 63 years old.
- He claims to work for the City of Omaha (Park Department) in Omaha, Nebraska.
- He lists a person who knows his address as Mr.s Nan S. Kelly, at 542 South 27th Street, Omaha, Nebraska.
The original source document was obtained through Ancestry.com and is provided below (please see detailed citation information at bottom of page).
The National Archives at St. Louis; St. Louis, Missouri; World War II Draft Cards (Fourth Registration) for the State of Nebraska; Record Group Title: Records of the Selective Service System, 1926-1975; Record Group Number: 147; Box or Roll Number: 1231
Ancestry.com. U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line]. Lehi, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010.
United States, Selective Service System. Selective Service Registration Cards, World War II: Fourth Registration. Records of the Selective Service System, Record Group Number 147. National Archives and Records Administration.